Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here Kiddie





Nikki petting Sheba,who is so soft now 'cause I gave her a haircut because her coat became matted. Good thing I didn't become a hairdresser!
Catch it Attila!
Now give it back!!

Vandaag kwamen Esther en haar 4 jaar oude Nikki even langs. Nikki vindt het hier altijd fantastisch met al mijn dieren en Lavinya is al best gewend aan haar.

Today Esther and her 4 year old Nikki stopped by. Nikki always thinks it's great over here with all my animals and Lavinya is pretty used to her now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheeba sure looks like a cuddly lady!

wolvinya said...

Indeed! She always was and still is my cuddle-kitty. She loves to be picked up and be held in my arms like forever.