Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Naughty

Well,I was promised a Stout by Karin,but it turns out that you have to go to a bar for that sort of thing. In the meantime we had to settle for a Guinness,which I never tasted before,and to be honest,I found it way too bitter!!! Unfortunately.
It does look gorgeous though,all black and such.
And because Karin always breaks stuff (clumsy as am I),we didn't even have the original pint glasses for it
It has a ball inside and we were very curious about it,so let's open up!!
Looks pretty gross,doesn't it
A magic ball! Which purpose we don't know yet
Luckily there was a Gnome especially waiting for me
After Lavinya ate some knicked kibble in a very strange manner...
she made Merlijns bed...
and he lay in it

No comments: