Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baroeg Open Air

Today Sl@ and I went to Baroeg Open Air, a free music festival.
I was the designated driver, so I was the BOB that went to BOA
Yep, Marco & Rob were there also, as well as Jeroen
Asrai

Martin



Hail Of Bullets

Blood Or Whiskey
Meeting up with Pietje, who performed at the festival as well, but unfortunately Sl@ and I were not able to attend thát early
VNV Nation!
Now these guys gave an excellent performance


Reaper



7 comments:

iilandia said...

looks like a bitchin' concert. ummm Marco looks tasty. :)

wolvinya said...

Because of his finger?

WolfDen said...

You had a great time didn't you!

iilandia said...

yeah it's that finger. :) and that bad boy attitude.

wolvinya said...

I'll send the message across!

The fun thing was that they all had their fingers up, untill the camera did it's work, then suddenly there was only one finger still standing...

And yeah, I had a great time indeed, in spite of all the WRONG men that were after me, sigh.

iilandia said...

i know that "wrong" men feeling.

wolvinya said...

Yeah, you know it too well. Crazy flipped floppers(!).

Real depressing to know that it isn't much better at the other side of the world...