Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Friday, October 10, 2008

Rock4

To celebrate my birthday Rock4 went through all the trouble to perform here in my hometown.
;-} Joke, relax folks!

Luc, their lead singer, has a stunning beautiful strong voice with such great power, tenderness and souplesse.
His voice is breathtaking, his charisma overwhelming



This a capella group consists of 4 men who perform Rock songs in total harmony, their voices suit to each other excellent.
The voice, the greatest musical instrument of all!!!!
Do check these guys out: Rock4
and get enchanted as well

To my American friends: Any chance America is ready for a Dutch a capella invasion?


My dear friends and neighbours Mischa and Arlette enjoyed the performance with me.
We sat in the front row in the middle(!), the stage was on the same level, so how much closer can you get?!!
Because I didn't know if they would appreciate me photographing them, I didn't use flash, so almost all pic's were kinda blurry
After this magic we hit a bar, and no, this pic is not taken from outside, but from inside the pub



2 comments:

iilandia said...

Rock4 can visit my City any time...as long as i get 3 kisses too. :)

Luc is hot, hot, hot!!!

u look hot, hot, hot!!!

ya'll would make a hot, hot, hot couple.

glad u had a great time on ur birthday.

wolvinya said...

Thanx Bootzzz!

Well I felt so hot, hot, hot that I was lost for words...

I still am I guess.