Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Monday, January 12, 2009

Van Siduroy's Farm

In between cuddly Amor & Asco
They are brothers
Keessie
Sammie
Sparrow
Spidercat
a.k.a. Snowball
Some of van Siduroy's other cats:
Gorgeous Ingvar reminds me of my Attila
Samba
El Golfo
Lennox
Orlando
Cheyenne, the daughter of my Silhouette
Charlotte
Dotta, my Zorlan's sis
Memory
Slowfox
Garcia
Still Garcia
Kaylee
Geena

Blue
Blue is untying my braid

Joy in disposition
And here are the kittens!!!






Lady Grey, the only female in this litter
My feet are under attack!
This black & white boy from the other litter is so wonderful!!!
His sis
Butch
Anouk
Senna



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow dat is inderdaad een heuse farm..lol...

WolfDen said...

Heerlijk die spelende kittens!
Die zwart wit is wel zo koddig!!

iilandia said...

OMG...what the f&^$. that is more of a pussy farm. shit. lovin' Butch and Kessie though.