Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tender Loving Care

Today I visited Sharon from Polydactyl Maine Coon cattery TLC Polycoons and I was thrilled to find out that Sharon plays my 2nd favorite instrument: the cello!!!! And when I asked, she even did play for me!!!!!!!!

Her husband Jan plays the guitar and has 8 of them and also 2 bass guitars
I think Sharon's greatest passion lies with her 8 Maine Coons, of which 6 are Polydactyl
This is her gorgeous and super sweet boy Butch
Look at his paw!!!!
This is her other gorgeous boy: Rico
Rico is very laid back, as are almost all Maine Coons

Meet Fluffy, one of the girls
Molly
Chicky is very sweet as well
And youngster Dolly is extremely playful




Fanny


Meet Sharon's ShebaMr. Frog



2 comments:

iilandia said...

ok, i am surprised the big paw pussy hasnt eaten the frog yet.

i dig the cello too.

WolfDen said...

Leuk al die Coontjes!
Butch is geweldig!