Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Monday, July 13, 2009

Two Brothers Visiting by H&M

Hans & Marianne made all of these pics.
Above brother Baruch, beneath brother Moshe

Marianne & her boys











Laney, is that a pigtail I see? ;-}
Hans & Moshe. My girls in the background
My girls

Moshe


All four of them. Look closely



Lavinya and her maternal instinct
Leilaney was still shy
Baruch


Hans & Marianne were astonished that we have such an 'empty' beach over here.
Beautiful indeed, so few people in such an overcrowded country


3 comments:

iilandia said...

oh girl, i had to put my sun glasses on...ur legs are white!

we need to tan u up. :)

WolfDen said...

Niet vertellen dat het hier rustig kan zijn.....komen er straks bussen vol..lol

wolvinya said...

I made an effort!
;-}

So do you understand now why I never show my legs?
I don't wanna blind someone.

Inderdaad: Eh, ik heb alle mensen weggephotoshopt!!!