Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Monday, September 14, 2009

Domus In Domu

A while back I was searching for a bigger crate for my babes to rest.
Note that I'll never lock them up in it!
Miriam had this one left over for me and my babes love it!!!
Also these pics
are taken with different cameras, hence the colour difference, and yeah, my new camera was fawlty from the beginning and went back to Sony for reparement





The boys love to lay on it
"Yawn!"





6 comments:

iilandia said...

i think we all can fit in that crate...cozy.

WolfDen said...

Ha die Atilla nog zo mooi....wacht maar tot je hem laat zien in zijn Lion King outfit.

madcorona said...

ahhhhhhh gelukkig weer foto's, tjonge maakte me toch wel ff zorgen daar :)
finny heeft zich deze week in het mandje van storm gepropt en lag diep te slapen, dus die bench van jou is zeker genoeg voor je hondjes, ze hebben blijkbaar niet veel nodig..lol..

wolvinya said...

Ik wil foto's zien Gea!!!!!!

madcorona said...

geloof je me niet soms, zal een ff kijken waar die gebleven is dan pm ik hem wel

Kaya-Sioux said...

Plaats zat nu... even strekken en rekken en ja ..is goedgekeurd. Heb zelf hier ook zo een groter model bensch en Kaya LOve it. Ook hier een Sony camera. hoop dat het probleem snel is opgelost.