Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Farewell My Sheba


This day, just after 1 PM, my darling and dearest Sheba passed away.

She was my lifetime companion.
We were together for over 21 years. That is more than half of my life.

In 4 months time she would have turned 22.

She was with me from the beginning of my life.
She was a rescue and I found her in an animal shelter only 9 days after I ran away from home and started to live my life.

We have travelled such a long, long way.
We experienced so (many times too) much.

She was always looking out for me.


Sheba was such a loving,
caring, sweet, intelligent, wise, gentle, patient, understanding, sensitive, strong, tough, rough, wild, crazy, agile and beautiful lady.

I did learn a lot from her.

I will miss her severely.
Another (this time very big) piece of me died.
But I am so fortunate that she chose to share her life with me.


Many times already she struggled death, but she always just wouldn't give up.


This time death won




6 comments:

WolfDen said...

For always in your heart...she will live on.

wolvinya said...

Undoubtedly, and I cherish that.

iilandia said...

we are sadden in Cali for your loss. Sheba rocked and we will miss seeing her beautiful face on ur blog.

wolvinya said...

Thanx sweety!

If only all our babes could hit this age...

madcorona said...

im so so sorry for your loss

wolvinya said...

Thanks girl.