Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Monday, July 2, 2007

Madama Butterfly

The main attraction









Ik ben gek op vlinders en heb een hele speciale band met ze.
Tijdens een wandeling was er ooit al eens een vlinder op mijn handpalm geland. Nu landde er eentje op mijn rechterschouder en zat daar een hele tijd. Helaas mislukten de opnames daarvan. Later kwam er nog eentje even op mijn linkerschouder zitten. Ook die foto lukte niet. Toch heb ik heel leuk bewijs!

I love butterflies and I do have a special bond with them.
Once a butterfly landed on the palm of my hand during a walk. Today one landed on my right shoulder and stayed there for a long time. Unfortunately none of the pic's worked out. Later on one landed on my left shoulder for a little while. This pic also didn't work out. Still I've got some very nice proof!

No comments: