Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Walk on the New Moon Beach

Patty's getting her feet wet


OoRah,brace yourself; you won't be pleased with the following pic's


Ghost-Lavinya,shaking her predator off
Black Lola
Peter and his big little friend
Nice pic


Peter and Lavinya bonding

Vandaag kwamen Peter en Patty weer even 10 kilo geitenribben brengen. We hebben daarna heerlijk gewandeld op het strand met onze honden.

Today Peter and Patty brought me 10 kilo's of goats ribs. We had a very nice walk on the beach afterwards with our dogs.

5 comments:

iilandia said...

my love Lav, i thought i was your one and only. i see now u have many and i cant blame them, u are beyond beautiful. i cant take the heart break any more and i am moving on with Gracie, the Irishwolfhound. you have hurt me too many times w/your loose flirting and sashaying like a hussy. but, if any of these blokes ever hurt you, i will be there for you...i will wipe your tears with my paws and lick your wounds, as you are my true love.

Forever yours,

OoRah

wolvinya said...

My dearest OoRah,I'm lost for words. Heartache,but I see it's for the best since I'm in pain as well. I did always notice you looking at other girls and I was in doubt if our overseas relationship would last. I guess we are just still too young.

I'll be thinking of you and keep dreaming of you since you're always in my heart.

Tear,
your Lavinya

madcorona said...

oh man all those broken hearts, hate that
all will be fine in the end

iilandia said...

break out the violins.

wolvinya said...

Yeah,I'm a sucker for melo-drama,aren't I? I rather call it melancholie.

And this time Lavinya wasn't even pleased with this male attention. Ringo is just to rough on the edges,still.