Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bumblepet Revisited

I was so surprised to see the flyless Bumblebee back again after a whole week

In the meantime I had bought a Bee & Bug Shelter and placed the Bumblebee upon it

Alas, the Bumblebee wanted none of it and tried to get off of it as soon as possible


Since he/she was so restless I put him/her on a Passion Flower and left him/her there

The next morning the Bumblebee was still on the Passionflower where I had left him/her. Later on he/she was wandering on some of the Passionflower leaves next to the flower, so I made sugar syrup again and put the Bumblebee on the Insect Feeding Station, but again he/she didn't want to feed. Then he/she wanted to crawl into a crevice so I put him/her in the Bee Shelter, where he/she stayed and rested for an hour. For the next couple of days I cared for the Bumblebee but it has been quite some time since I've seen him/her


No comments: