Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Self-Timing






Vannacht even met een nieuw speeltje gespeeld: De zelfontspanner. Leuk om te doen,wel heel lastig. Ik zette de camera maar ergens,zonder te checken waar hij op richtte. Gelukkig kan ik nu snijden!

Last night I played with a new toy: The self-timer. Fun to do,yet very difficult. I put the camera just somewhere,without checking where it amed at. Luckily I can cut now!

5 comments:

iilandia said...

you played w/a new toy...yeah and it wasnt your camera. LMAO!!!

wolvinya said...

How come I am not surprised with your reaction... I don't wonder.
Naughty,naughty as usual.
And by that I mean you yeah!

And ah well,it was all for a good cause,wasn't it?
Sheriff got what he asked for,so no more complaints,right?!! ;-}

madcorona said...

wow nice tatt, he did the sheriff see the pics iilandia, what did he think of them LOL LOL

iilandia said...

oh yeah, Sheriff saw the pics. he thinks Elke is hot. he did say and i quote, "Yes, she is from the Netherlands, but does she go to the Netherlands?" Sheriff doesnt have email...not yet ne way. but if Elke ever visits Cali, she will be in for a wild time w/Sheriff Dave...handcuffs and all. LMAO!!

wolvinya said...

Eh,did I already mention that you're very naughty (as usual)?

Honey; I LOVE the Netherlands(!). ;-}

Cuffs; yeah,I'm gonna cuff him and swallow the key,and than decide what I'm gonna do with my precious Netherlands.