Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Monday, August 20, 2007

Day Made

After a tear comes a smile... and it's a big one.
People who really know me,know how important the music of Lisa Gerrard and Dead Can Dance is to me.
My heart and soul lay anchored in this music.
I missed out twice now on their concert,that costed me two years of my life... ;-}
So happy and thrilled I will be there this time to feed my psyche and admire great Lisa.

4 comments:

iilandia said...

rock on sista. get us two tickets too!

wolvinya said...

Sweet Bootzzz,did you ever listen to her music? No rockin' there!
But still you both are very welcome to experience.
So first you gotta find that jet. ;-}

WolfDen said...

Je hebt hem!!! Geweldig joh!

wolvinya said...

Goed hè?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!