Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Camera

Lavinya and foxy Roxy
Vin; the leader of the pack

Donderdag kwam Yvon even de nieuwe camera brengen. Jeeeeeeee! Geweldig!
Vanmiddag,voordat ik naar de stad ging,snel even wat foto's genomen tijdens de wandeling. Wat een verschil!!! Prachtige kleuren en belichting. Geen duisterheid meer.
Enne,ik kan er ook mee filmen.
Dus watch out You Tube; here I come!

Thursday Yvon brought me the new camera. Yeahhhhhhh! Awesome!
This afternoon,before I headed into the city,I quickly took some pic's during the walk. What a difference!!! Beautiful colors and lighting. No more darkness.
And errrh,I can also record videos with it.
So watch out You Tube; here I come!

No comments: