Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Metropolis

This day I went to the Metropolis festival in Rotterdam with Rob.
This is a very rare sight; you seldom see me smiling on a pic,well,never I guess...
Big bro Rob,my chaperon for the day
Ah,isn't that just sweet? Too bad for my dopy face
Rob giving Henk a cuddle
Jeroen showed up as well
Love must be in the air...
Mr.X nr.5,well,I 'managed' to get us both in a pic.
Yeah,I know,next time I'll just ask...
Always a pleasure to see Lineke
And the band I showed up for: Cenobites
These psychobillie guys really rock!!!

Meet Pietje,he is the 'little' brother of Mr.X nr.1,and I am glad to see he turned into a real fine (extremely hot and sexy) man!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!








8 comments:

iilandia said...

you look smashing...love the skirt. looks like black velvet. so many menz around...wish i was there to be naughty.

WolfDen said...

Wow Elke cann't believe my eyes?? Lady in red....looks great!!!!!!

Well you sure had a great time!

wolvinya said...

Thanx girls!

Bootzzz: in my mind you're with me. ;-}

Yvon: Just enjoy the red while you can. In a while it will be back to purple for me!!!

madcorona said...

the dress fits your hair color LOL LOL

iilandia said...

ah so that is why i'm so tired today. spiritually partying with you. did i do anything naughty? ;)

wolvinya said...

You'd better ask the menzzz.
...all 200+ of them...
;-}

Anonymous said...

Aloha Wolf-lady,

xxx

"Pietje"

wolvinya said...

Hey vent!!!!

Dus je hebt tóch de foto's ontvangen!!

Enne,6 sept.zie ik je weer (Baroeg)!
Isse very nice!!!!!

Kus,

LOV~E~