Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Out To Dinner

This afternoon Ukiork's Chris&Ankie took Quickcamp's Eric&Alice and me out to a lovely dinner.
I was the designated driver of Eric&Alice and drove Alice's sweet Jimny

You would think her Jimny is a tough one,but if you put it next to Eric's car...
Great company!
Eric and Chris
Alice&Eric and Ankie
Of course my girl was my date
Lovely appetizer
And my delicious veggie dish!!!!
Some very nice Dame Blanche ice cream
And we all crashed Chris&Ankie's place afterwards



3 comments:

iilandia said...

yum, is that egg plant? my fav!

wolvinya said...

Yep,I had a veggie-carpaccio with egg plant,zucchini,tomatoes and mozarella in pesto sauce.
And it was yummie indeed!!!!
Very much so.

madcorona said...

allemaal lekker vegetariers maar ziet er wel lekker uit ,dacht ik zo