Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thunder Summer

Today Lavinya met Ben's 10 months old Cane Corso Anouk for the first time,and well,the ladies liked each other
Alice and I went for a drive,me behind the steering wheel so I could practice again.
On our way we stopped by Eric at his
workplace.
Anouk's Ben is his neighbour with his own car company
Ah,this chicken has certainly passed away...
Alice and I set off for a hike,but look at the weather that lay ahead...

Yep,pretty soon the rain poored down on us and we were even caught in a thunderstorm! That's why this little guy is soaking wet

Sorcia is drying up in the sun that followed after the thunderstorm

Nimo




Some agility by Nimo

Lavinya begging Alice for some treats
And Nimo doesn't wanna be left out


I'm getting more comfortable driving Alice's Jimny,finally,luckily.
We even hit the highway
Lavinya really likes Alice



4 comments:

WolfDen said...

Stormy weather! Great summer :(

But I see some sunshine to!

Great that you can drive the car..go girl go!

wolvinya said...

So just tell me when you need a BOB.

Oh no,this time there was no drinking involved...

Anonymous said...

Driving is improving every week!

iilandia said...

That dog is very impressive looking.