Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We Just Can't Get Enough Of It

Yes indeed, we hit the beach again!!!!
And Yvon made all of these beautiful pics.

I still didn't receive my new camera so I am twice as happy with all this gorgeous material Leilaney is beautiful and she knows it "Just look at my pretty face"

Sorcia still is hot as well. That's why he cools his feet And Lavinya, ah, we all know that already, don't we?!!

Lavinya loves to bathe little Leilaney, Lamoka is assisting

Practising their fearsome looks




I think she passed


What is she wispering in Comanche's ear? Don't know, but he seems happy all of a sudden Navaho is always happy with his tennis ball

3 comments:

madcorona said...

geweldig dat bekkie, dat wordt er eentje LOL ze laat zich het kaas niet van het brood eten

Kaya-Sioux said...

Zou je ze niet snel "Kaya - Leilaney " noemen ? (Lol). De eerste foto is eentje om in het groot boven de kast te hangen ! Serie "Practising their fearsome looks " een klapper en "I think she passed " G E W E L D I G !!
Ze wordt een echte hoor !!!

wolvinya said...

Ja werkelijk prachtig hè, die eerste: de dames Oor...

Lavinya is haar goed aan het trainen;
van Pispaal tot Grande Dame.