Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Swan Lake





Vandaag ben ik gelijk maar even aan het werk gegaan nu ik de beschikking heb over dit geweldige medium.
Er was dan ook een hele goede reden voor.
Mijn zwanen (m'n tuindieren) komen ieder jaar hun jongen showen,trots als dat ze zijn.
Negen stuks dit jaar!
Ook zijn ze helemaal gewend aan al mijn dieren,ze komen gewoon tot de oever van mijn tuin,al ligt of zit Lavinya vlak in de buurt.

Today I immediately went busy now I have this wonderful medium at my disposal.
There was a very good reason for it.
My swans (my garden animals) come by each year to show off their young,as proud as they are. Nine chicks this year!
They are also completely used to all of my animals,they just come to the shore of my garden,even though Lavinya sits or lies closeby.

No comments: