Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, May 5, 2007

LAVINYA

Bailavinya Branwyne Timberley



Entering the home for the very first time
Evie still my guest, the first moment inside

















Lavinya & Sorcia
Lavinya & Baruch
Lavinya & Blyth
Lavinya & Chakka

Lavinya & Mahika
Lavinya & Navaho Lavinya & Comanche
Lavinya & Lamoka
Lavinya & Zorlan


Waterrat



Lavinya, Ringo & Lola





In dit bericht introduceer ik Lavinya.
Lavinya is de eerstgeborene uit een nest van 9 op 15-12-'04 om exact 00.30 u.
Zij was het pispaaltje uit het nest, maar heeft zich heel goed ontplooid en laat niet meer met zich sollen.
De eerste foto, bovenaan, was het eerste beeld dat ik van haar kreeg. Ik vond dat hondje met die bliksemschicht zo geweldig!
Toen ik uiteindelijk op bezoek mocht bij de puppen kreeg ik haar op een gegeven moment in m'n handen geduwd: "Deze heeft een kruintje en is waarschijnlijk niet geschikt voor de fok". Het moment dat ik haar in mijn armen kreeg was ik totaal verknocht. Zij wás het! Ik kon geeneens meer een tweede keus aangeven. Dolblij was ik dan ook toen ik te horen kreeg dat zij het inderdaad werd!!!

Ze heeft een prachtkarakter en is beeldschoon.

Zij is mijn hartsvriendin, mijn maatje, mijn alles.
De band die ik met haar heb is heel, heel diep.
Na Severance had ik nooit meer durven denken zoiets ooit nog mee te mogen maken.

Ze is heel slim, onderzoekend en nieuwsgierig, heel gevoelig én heel emotioneel. D.w.z. ze uit zich veel met geluiden. Zo ook in haar slaap, dan huilt ze vaak als een wolf.
Ze is heel aanhankelijk en lijfelijk.

Ze is gek op werkelijk alle honden en alle reuen zijn wezenloos van haar. Dit voornamelijk door haar onweerstaanbare geur.

Toen ze hier kwam wonen had ik nog twee dagen Evie te logeren, de inmiddels overleden Duitse Dog van Koos en Emma. Vin zag Evie echt als haar surrogaatmoeder en is altijd helemaal gek op haar gebleven.

Lavinya luistert super. En dat voor een Saarloos!
Ze lijkt wel de 'will to please' te bezitten, gek genoeg. Nou ja, meer 'alles voor een brokje'.

Ook heeft ze me vele dierbare vrienden gebracht.

De meeste foto's zijn gemaakt door Yvon; werkelijk prachtig!


Bailavinya = geliefde vriendin & zuiver
Branwyne = godin van de liefde en schoonheid & zuiver

In this post I introduce Lavinya.
Lavinya is the firstborn out of a litter of 9 on 12-15-'04 at exactly 12.30 am.
She was the underdog in the litter, but unfolded herself very nicely and stands up for herself now.
The first picture, at the top, was the first image I got of her. I thought that that puppy with the lightning strike was so adorable!
When finally I was allowed to visit the pups she at one moment was placed into my hands: "This one has a crown and therefore probably isn't suitable for breeding". The moment I received her in my hands I was completely attached. She was the one! I wasn't even able to give my second choice. I was so overjoyed when I heard that she indeed was gonna be the one!!

Her character is so beautiful and she is so gorgeous.

She is my bosom friend, my pall, my everything.
The bond I share with her runs very, very deep.
After Severance I never dared to think to ever may experience such a thing ever again.

She is very smart, inquisitive and curious, very sensitive ánd very emotional. By that I mean, she expresses herself a lot with sounds. Also during sleep, she cries a lot like a wolf than.
She is very affectionate and bodily.

She is crazy about really all dogs and all males are totally nuts about her. This mainly because of her irresistable scent.

When she first came to live with me, Evie was still staying over for only 2 days more, the now deceased Great Dane of Emma and Koos. Vin really saw Evie as her surrogate mother and always stayed fond of her so much.

Lavinya listens superb to me. And this for a Saarloos!
It seems like she does have the will to please, strangely enough. Well, more 'everything for a treat'.

Also she brought me many precious friends.

Most of these pictures are made by Yvon; totally stunning!


Bailavinya = beloved friend & pure
Branwyne = goddess of love and beauty & pure



No comments: