Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cemetery

The chapel from this cemetery,that was opened in 1823,is now a studio for young artists,hence the bike
The first tree I contacted,I asked for permission to roam about and I did apply some Quantum-Touch in return








The second tree I contacted
?!!









The watchers
The third tree I contacted and that gave me a message and a pigeon feather,which means a lot to Cora right now,I enclosed it with the rose I gave her


Under this enormous tree,feeling safe




2 comments:

iilandia said...

i'm not much for cemeterys, but in an erri way, they can be beautiful, like this one. so what where ya doing there...class? Marco???

wolvinya said...

I didn't write you about it yet.
I will do so in a couple of hours.
Well,you're just out of your bed anyway...

And that Marco-thingy; so many guys over here go by that name.
I just thought it was funny.

LOV~E~