Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flowers de Cybersl@

This afternoon Lavinya and I went over to Cybersl@ for some tea,tappas,rosé and roses. At least I did
The hostess enjoying a fine glass while Pimpelmiesje was busy installing their new toilet
Jeroen showed up before he left for a party

Beautiful roses!
Gorgeous rose
Stunning pink color



This red lupine has beautiful flowers



4 comments:

Captain Morgan said...

Hello,

Where in the Netherlands are you from? My father's family moved to the US from the Friesland area a long time ago.

how many pets do you have?

wolvinya said...

Hai! I am from the South-West of the Netherlands. Friesland is in the North.
So you've got some Dutch blood!

You can check my pets at my first posts; see Past Present.
2 Dogs,4 Cats and 2 Birds.

LOV~E~

iilandia said...

msg from OoRah: "Lav looks more beautiful than the roses"

msg from I: Captain Anne Bonny, any hot menz where u at?

:)

Captain Morgan said...

Yes my Great Grandparents (on Dad's side) are from the Netherlands. They moved here back in the 1800's.

I-there are some hot men around here. :)