Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, June 28, 2008

To Dye Or Not To Dye


Since I was fed up with my mild coloring I decided to visit a hairdresser since almost 20 years. I wanted the job to get done right.
Too bad,the purple didn't work out,so I settled for a fierce color of somewhat red.
It doesn't show on the camera or on the screen but it tends to pink a little bit,luckily...

Don't worry,in a couple of weeks I will dye it in a darker shade,- myself -!!!!



5 comments:

iilandia said...

you a wild Ho!!!! the Lady in Red.

wolvinya said...

;-]

Anonymous said...

looks good to me LOL keep it that way

wolvinya said...

Well,I just look like a matchstick...

So will somebody set me on fire?!!

madcorona said...

hopefully LOL