Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Sunday, June 1, 2008

SWH Day Kerkwijk

This day Yvon and I went to the annual Saarlooswolfhonden day.
She only took her little girl Kaliska to accompany us


Lavinya liked this firm lad and he was into her,off course
Little Dior is turning into a fine young man and next year he will really understand what it's all about...
Yeah,show him your goods girl!!
They all show so much interest in my girl,as they always do
So who is this doing thát to my girl?!!!
Baruch,Lavinya's brother,is also a real looker
Lavinya loves her brother and shows her affection with some tender kisses
Kaliska is getting sleepy while Yvon is busy taking pic's
The girls sharing some water
After the event Patty & Peter,Yvon and I hit the town Zaltbommel for some bite to eat. P&P led the way
The town has a gorgeous cathedral
The weather was excellent so we were able to enjoy our meals outside in the evening sun
This was our view! The Waal river
My lavender tea came in such a cute box
Look at my veggie dish. Tasty!
Zaltbommel is a cute picturesque town and I just love this little tower



3 comments:

iilandia said...

ya'll look quite cozy in the City. nice pic of you and Lav.

WolfDen said...

Was weer gezellig tussen al de wolfhondjes!

Anonymous said...

looks great to me