Lord Byron:

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life"

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Party Cybersl@

Pimpelmiesje and I dancing while the birthday girl is outside in the garden in good company
Everybody dance,just dance!
That's right! I sure did dance plenty as well
And putting a spell on y'all
Marcel and Jeroen enjoying themselves and each other
While later on Jeroen 'humped' Tolly
Heapy!
I didn't even notice before that poor Marcel was underneath them all
Bom in his silly hat,beats me why it's orange... ;-}
Qui,Marcel and Tolly
Astrid and Jeroen
Her man Rinus,who just told me he is very happy at this time of his life (good for him!!!!) and I tried to capture his charisma
Bert
Bom's impressive sideburns
Ries is getting there,slowly...
Mariska and Quitje
Me posing for Jeroen
Then I asked him which position to take next and he told me to spread my legs.
So I did,all very subtle,off course
I just love the color of the walls of the toilet!And overall I love what Miesje did with it,all by himself

Ya know; I had great fun tonight without even drinking one drop of alcohol!!!
I just had water,hot,off course



2 comments:

iilandia said...

love the bathroom!! Hendrix rocks!! and u look hot mama...sexy ho! and finally some hot menz...not too shabby to say the least. i do dig the orange bonnet. :)

wish i was there to dance w/ya'll.

;)

WolfDen said...

Party Beast!!